- This HC-SR04-Ultrasonic Range Finder is a very popular sensor which is found in many applications where it requires to measure distance and detect the objects.
- The module has two eyes like projects in the front which forms the Ultrasonic transmitter and Receiver. The HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor uses sonar to determine the distance to an object like bats or dolphins do.
- This Ultrasonic Sensor module is a transmitter, a receiver and a control circuit in one single pack!! It has very handy and compact construction. It offers excellent range accuracy and stable readings in an easy-to-use package. Its operation is not affected by sunlight or black material like Sharp rangefinders are (although acoustically soft materials like cloth can be difficult to detect).
- The Trigger and the Echo pins are the I/O pins of this module and hence they can be connected to the I/O pins of the microcontroller/Arduino. When the receiver detects return wave the Echo pin goes high for a particular amount of time which will be equal to the time taken for the wave to return back to the sensor.
- Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 provides 2cm-400cm non-contact distance sensing capabilities, Ranging accuracy up to 3mm.
- This Ultrasonic Sensor can be attached to your project using mounting bracket, so buy it now. We have a very good quality Acrylic Mounting Bracket for this HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Module.